Search This Blog

Friday, March 15, 2013

St. Patrick's Day treat-mint chocolate meringue

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Photo from www.daringgourmet.com
 Are you eating corn beef and cabbage this Sunday? Check out the Academy’s Tip of the day! In honor of St. Patrick's Day I'm actually going to be the one in the kitchen. I have told you that my wonderful husband does 95% of the cooking, right? If I cook it's one of three things: spaghetti, tacos, or I pick up a rotisserie chicken and we have Greek salads or pita sandwiches. I have asked Brian to enter me in the Food Network show "worst cooks ever." A dietitian that can't cook..?? Of course they would let me be a contestant. What I have found that I really love to do and I'm pretty good at it is baking. I laughed out loud the other day when I found out that my best friend was baking cupcakes for the first time...in her life...she's 27. They were excellent btw. One of my favorite treats to bake is white chocolate raspberry cupcakes! I'll share the recipe soon. This weekend I am going to bake some St. Paddy's Day Mint Chocolate MeringuesHealthy Aperture is a great resource for healthy recipes. Brian loves mint chocolate anything so I hope he will love my mint meringues. Pictures to come! Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Stay Safe and Happy eating!

Continue reading as I continue my mission: Healthy Huggins
If you enjoyed this post, please become a follower and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts